ElectricDB is a PostgreSQL compatible, geo-distributed, database hosting service. Using ElectricDB, you can store your data in an ultra low latency database that's replicated across our global database mesh.
This documentation section has all the information you need to use ElectricDB -- from your first steps getting setup, all the way through to optimising geo-replication, fencing and partitioning.
- the Introduction explains what ElectricDB is
- the Quickstart shows you how to quickly get up and running
The guides walk you through using ElectricDB in more detail, including:
- installing, authenticating and creating a database
- configuring geo-replication and geo-fencing / partitioning
The reference section is the definitive source on:
- Technology behind ElectricDB
- ElectricDB CLI commands and options
- PostgreSQL wire and query compatibility
- Regions and Pricing
The about section has information on the: